where is everyone??...

hey... where is everyone??... no one has posted on here in a while... nicki .. elaine... i thought you 2 were gonna work on this project when you got together last weekend???... where's the pics??... we want to see what you guys are doing...

christine.. have you come up with any ideas as to what to do for this challenge??... or started it yet??

Christmas will be here before we know it... and.. we all need to have this thing... at least half done.. if not done by then...

i'm already thinking about what our next challenge should be... unless one of you all have something in mind for us all to do...

shey..

2 comments:

Quiltingnewbie said...

Hi girls !!

Ok...shey...I have to admit that Nicki and I did not work on our project...it really isnt my fault...she made me do other things and made me eat Chinese food, and made me do all other sorts of things...

The one thing I can guarantee..is that when Nicki and I do get together, 99 % of the time we never do what we plan on doing...go figure...

BUT...right after I do the round for my paper piecing challenge, I PROMISE to work on the panel !!

Christine...where are you ??????

Quiltingnewbie said...

Hi ladies

Where is everyone ?

I printed out a bunch of patterns today to use as probably corners and borders..

What about everyone else ???

Post a Comment