Been Busy, How About You?

Hi Ladies


I haven't been able to post lately since this blog has been saying that my invite is expired, but I figured a way to get on today. Use your invite from Christine and above where it says that it is expired click on the B and blogger. That will take you to your profile page and let you start a post.

I haven't been working on this challenge lately. Too many other thing going on right now. Started a Hawaiian Star class last week, and I'm finishing up my Dear Jane quilt.

Just got back from a weekend in Gulfport, MS to say good bye to my son Kyle. He just left with his Navy Seabee unit for Afghanistan and will be gone for 6 months.

Hope to get back to the challenge soon. Would love to see how your projects are coming along.

Baseballmama
(PPPP) Paper piecing Princess Patti

0 comments:

Post a Comment