It's A Start

Well Ladies I have been looking at this panel for weeks and pondering for weeks what to do with it. First there was the problem of the unusaul size and how to add on to it. Well, that has been taken care of. Today I hope to add some borders to bring it to a 30 1/2 square which will make it easier to add on borders. I had to go the lqs to find some fabric that would go with this panel. I had nothing in my stash (not joking). I bought some bright blenders and was able to find a few of the Laurel Birch christmas patterns. Not many though, so I need to order some online.

So now that those problems are solved it's time to get a move on. After all this panel has only been sitting in my house for about a year now. Think it's time to do something with it?

Patti
Baseballmama

0 comments:

Post a Comment